Procurement Opportunity – MESH Provider
Date: 3 May 2019
This is a funded opportunity for a MESH provider to connect with the mental health EPR, iaptus.
As technology advances, there are an increasing number of opportunities within healthcare to enhance collaborative efforts and thereby improve patient care, whilst simultaneously saving money, time and resources. The ability to send letters to GPs electronically from iaptus is one such advancement that has been proven to significantly improve efficiency, particularly with regards to postage costs, and Mayden would like to work alongside a provider to be able to offer this capability via our own secure network and MESH, as an optional extra to iaptus.
- Robust API to allow the sending of PDF documents to GP patient systems.
- API must provide tracking calls to monitor the progress of individual letters.
- MESH provider must be provided on a SaaS basis.
- Must provide suitable SLA with help desk for operational and technical support.
- The provider must interface with standard MESH systems used by all main GP system providers.
- Must be hosted and compliant with HSCN and NHS Digital hosting rules.
Applicants need to outline their offer on 2 x A4 pages.
Successful applicants are required to demo.
How to apply:
To apply, please email email@example.com with full contact information and attach the offer.
12.00pm, 17 May 2019.