We’ve been supporting mental health services across the UK and beyond for over 15 years. We understand how important your work is and the lasting impact it can have on people’s lives.
We also recognise the concerns and challenges University counselling services face every day. You need a system that works for you. One that’s reliable, flexible to your unique processes and that frees up valuable time so you can do what you do best – caring for those in need.
That’s why iaptus does far more than just capture your clinical notes. Its plethora of features allow you to select the ones that suit your needs and only pay for the bits you want.
You can see a detailed breakdown of our features here, but a few popular choices include:
- Enable students to refer themselves quickly and easily via your website.
- New students seeking help can refer themselves for treatment at any time via a short, secure form on your website or intranet.
- iaptus will automatically create and populate a new record that you or a colleague may accept (or reject), before contacting the student to set up an initial appointment.
- SMS notifications can be sent to students automatically. This feature is a customisable, easy to use, automatic and highly effective way to increase student engagement.
- Messages can be tailored for different appointment types, sent a particular number of days in advance of an appointment, or used to confirm changes to appointments and cancellations.
- Services experience an average of 10% improvement in attendance and increases in early cancellations, allowing valuable appointment time to be rebooked.
- No two services are exactly alike. So, we’ll work with you to build a fully customisable workflow that fits your unique processes.
- iaptus works to give mental health practitioners a clear view of a student’s treatment, guiding staff through your workflow to ensure that care remains consistent.
The university counselling system for student support services
We know that the decision to change systems isn’t easy. So, with iaptus you’ll be provided with a full day’s training and the support you need with a dedicated account manager. They’re part of a customer service team with a 99.2% satisfaction rating.
Once you are trained and happily using the system, you’ll get to know our team really well. Our first ever iaptus customer just celebrated their 15 year anniversary, so we are in it for the long haul. We’ll be with you every step of the way and support your service as it evolves.
We caught up with Bournemouth University recently, who’s counselling service implemented iaptus two years ago and haven’t looked back since. So, don’t take it from us – see what they had to say: